FUNDRAISING EFFORTS OVERVIEW
If your department is engaging in fundraising efforts the Foundation, Advancement, and Alumni offices want to help you!
The Foundation, Advancement and Alumni offices of ECU are here to assist you with your fundraising endeavors in any way that we can. Below is a sampling of what we can do to assist you in your efforts:
- Unlimited access to alumni lists for fundraising mail outs, invitations, receptions for donors and/or potential donors, or other departmental use
- General planning
- Fundraising letter writing assistance
- Custom donation forms & return envelopes
- Assistance stuffing envelopes for mail out campaigns
- Mailing labels for mail out campaigns
- Brochure and/or flyer design and printing
- Reception assistance
- Invitations (electronic and/or paper)
- Assistance with food expenses
- Sign in sheets or guest book
- Name tags for guests
(All of the above are limited to one time per department per semester unless noted otherwise.)
Before you start any type of fundraising effort, we ask that you please inform us so that we can make sure we are not already working with the potential contact(s). Please send an e-mail to Phyllis Danley (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Catie Caton (email@example.com). We will provide you with more detailed information on how we can assist you. We look forward to working with you!
ALL RECEPTIONS, FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES, OR ANY SIMILAR INTERACTIONS WITH OUR OFFICE MUST FIRST BE APPROVED BY THE DEAN OF YOUR COLLEGE OR SCHOOL.